The Orgasm Shot, or O-Shot® is a nonsurgical procedure that uses your own prepared blood to inject into the vaginal tissue with no pain or discomfort.
REASON TO GET THE O SHOT:
1. Stress urinary incontinence
2. Female sexual arousal disorder
3. Female Orgasmic disorder
4. Painful intercourse (Dyspareunia)
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER O-SHOT:
1. Greater sexual from clitoral stimulation
2. Stronger and more frequent orgasms
3. Increased sexual desire
4. Decreased painful intercourse (Dyspareunia)
5. Decreased urinary incontinence
Because of the proximity of the urethra to the vaginal wall, the O-Shot can be used to treat:
- Urinary Stress Incontinence: Urinary incontinence is defined as the unintentional loss of urine. This can be prompted by physical activity, coughing, sneezing, sudden movements such as standing or sitting. Urinary incontinence is one of leading reason elderly women move to assisted living facilities. Having said that, Urinary Stress Incontinence is not solely an affliction of the elderly. Urinary stress incontinence effects 1 in every 20 women, regardless of age. The PRP Institute treats Urinary Stress Incontinence using the O-Shot.
- Decreased Sexual Response: We at The PRP Institute believe that if you are otherwise healthy enough for sexual activity, then you should be able to enjoy it. Because the O-Shot supports rejuvenation of the vaginal and clitoral tissue, it helps to “turn back time” and restore lost sensitivity. Some patients report feeling like teenagers again! For patients who have never had a satisfactory level of sexual sensitivity, the O-Shot® can help boost and strengthen that response to possibly allow for satisfactory sexual encounters and maybe even orgasm for the first time!
Book your O-Shot appointment today at our Teaneck, NJ office !